Why choose us?
Providing dentistry of the highest quality, according to national and international standards is the base for our aim: to make you smile again.
- We offer health focused holistic dentistry. We treat the human being as a whole, and consider the impact that your dental health has on your overall health. We use bio-compatible materials that are healthier for the body, and we look at nutrition and lifestyle as part of your treatment plan.
- We always take our time with our patients. We like to get to know our patients and make sure you feel well cared for, and we aim to build a relationship of mutual trust. We also like to allow plenty of time for appointments to be able to carry out treatment in a relaxed manner.
- We are a small independent dental practice. The team works very closely together, which creates a caring environment and family-like feel. You get to know us all well, and we get to know you well so we can support your needs as best possible. We also have the independence to choose the best materials, techniques and laboratories for treatment.
- We provide the highest quality of treatment at the lowest cost possible to our patients. We maintain affordable fees, and continually reinvest in the practice to enhance patient experience. We support our community by working with local businesses and charities.
- Extra support for nervous patients. We understand that visiting the dentist can cause some anxiety, and we have extra support in place for those that find their visits particularly stressful. We create a calm and relaxing environment for everyone, but we are experienced in supporting phobic patients and have lots of techniques to help you relax.
- Transparent treatment plans. All treatments are fully explained to you, including any alternative options and costs involved, to help you take an active role in your dental health.
Our Promise to You
- Our dental practice is designed to make you feel comfortable, with nice calming rooms that help you relax
- We talk you through the treatment, and listen to your concerns
- You will be secure and fully informed about any step we take and about the costs involved
- We will guide you through the whole treatment that is designed according to your needs & wishes
- All our work is guaranteed* so you feel confident and secure in your investment
*Dr Verena Tunn and Dr Alex Falk of Oldmachar Dental Care, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB22 8UR guarantee all of their dental work against defective workmanship. If you are not totally satisfied, they will endeavour to resolve your dental issues at your earliest convenience.
Terms and Conditions: All work carried out by Dr Verena Tunn or Dr Alex Falk at Oldmachar Dental Care is given a lifetime guarantee provided that you take responsibility for your oral health and you follow their care instructions, or the instructions given to you by their trusted hygienist. In order for your dental work to be guaranteed you will agree to continue to attend your routine examinations and actively follow the guidance given to you for maintaining your dental health. As soon as you fail to attend one of your maintenance visits the guarantee is invalid.